KAITEN FX Mk.0
KAITEN FX Mk.0 is a Raid boss in Blue Archive. This raid boss will have players face the 5 Kaitengers before they retreat and re-engage the player onboard the KAITEN FX Mk.0. Success in the first phase of this fight will require players to bring powerful Explosive AOE damage dealers without sacrificing survivability as the rangers are quite powerful. Success in the second phase of the fight requires strong single-target Explosive damage instead of AOE damage. Due to the drastically different requirements between the first and second phases, players will find difficulty in either phase if they do not carefully plan their teams.
The stat columns on the right refer to only KAITEN FX Mk.0
|Attack Type (Insane)||Armor Type|
|Difficulty||Recommended Level||Coin Reward||Rare Coin Reward||Boss HP||ATK||DEF||CRIT RES||CRIT DMG RES||Stagger Gauge|
KAITEN FX Mk.0 200,000
KAITEN FX Mk.0 450,000
|Very hard||35||80||Kaitengers 500,000
KAITEN FX Mk.0 1,000,000
KAITEN FX Mk.0 1,700,000
KAITEN FX Mk.0 7,500,000
KAITEN FX Mk.0 12,000,000
1. Despite having 10,000 CRIT DMG RES stat, the game has an upper limit for CRIT DMG RES at 8,000. This means that in game, KAITEN effectively have 8,000 CRIT DMG RES.
The Kaitengers each have their own key stats. The following table shows the stats for all difficulties:
|Ranger||DEF||EVASION||CRIT RES||CRIT DMG RES|
- The time limit for this fight is 3 minutes
- In the first phase of the fight, players will face 5 Kaitengers.
The Kaitengers do not have a stagger gauge nor ATG.
All Kaitengers share a common HP pool, and each uses a special skill at fixed intervals.
- Kaitenger Red (AR):
Every 20 seconds, the red ranger will attempt to taunt all STRIKERs on the field.
While taunted, STRIKERs cannot use their ex skills, and any ongoing skill animations will be cancelled.
Normal skills can still be activated while taunted.
- Kaitenger Black (HG):
Every 12 seconds, the black ranger will fire an empowered attack that applies an increased damage taken debuff to one student.
The additional damage taken is roughly 50%.
- Kaitenger Green (MG):
Every 20 seconds, the green ranger attacks all enemies within a cone.
- Kaitenger Yellow (SR):
Every 15 seconds, the yellow ranger launches a powerful single target attack.
- Kaitenger Pink (RL):
Every 30 seconds, the pink ranger grants all Kaitengers an attack buff for 15 seconds.
- Kaitenger Red (AR):
- In the second phase of the fight, players will face the KAITEN FX Mk.0
The active aura changes every 20 seconds. The currently active aura can be determined by the colour of the circle around KAITEN FX Mk.0's feet.
The ATG is generated at a fixed pace. It takes exactly 1 minute for it to fill up, after which it will always launch the "MUGEN KAITEN ・ FINAL MACKEREL SLASH" attack.
Besides the special ATG skill which is fixed, KAITEN FX Mk.0's other EX skills are cast randomly, with no order or reason.
- Although the "MUGEN KAITEN ・ SUPER SHRIMP MACHINE GUN" is an AOE attack, the range is quite narrow and it will very rarely hit multiple units.
- If the "MUGEN KAITEN ・ HYPER SARDINE MISSILES" skill is activated while the aura is red, it will stun all students on the field if hit. If the Machine Gun is used instead while the aura is red, only one student is stunned.
- The buff applied by the "MUGEN KAITEN ・ ULTRA PLATE SHIELD" skill lasts for 30(?) seconds. Students with multi-hit EX skills such as Shiroko, Neru, or Hina (Swimsuit) can instantly dispel this buff.
- The required amount of damage for the stagger gauge is equal to KAITEN FX Mk.0's max HP, meaning that you can not put it into a stagger state through only damage.
You can put KAITEN FX MK.0 into the stagger state by destroying an active body part. The boss will be rendered inactive for 10 seconds.
The amount of damage required to destroy an active body part is equal to approximately a third of KIATEN FX MK.0's total HP.