Perorodzilla is the sixth raid boss of Blue Archive.
Unlike other raid bosses Perorodzilla has no distinct phases, and thus the strategies for defeating it are the same across the whole length of the fight. Success in Perorodzilla requires the player to balance their teambuilding around survivability and AOE Mystic damage. Furthermore, an intermediate understanding of the range and timings of student skills will greatly increase your potential in this raid.
|Attack Type (Insane)||Armor Type|
|Difficulty||Recommended Level||Coin Reward||Rare Coin Reward||Boss HP||ATK||DEF||CRIT RES||CRIT DMG RES||Stagger Gauge|
|Very hard||35||80||1,600,000||900||4,000||100||5,000||7 Peroros|
- Despite having 10,000 CRIT DMG RES stat, the game has an upper limit for CRIT DMG RES at 8,000. This means that in game, Perorodzilla effectively have 8,000 CRIT DMG RES.
- The time limit for this fight is 4 minutes
- Incandescent Eye Laser:
- The defence down effect is cleansable
- The eye laser is always fired at a fixed time, after he summons his Perorominions.
- Summon Perorominions
- The movement patterns for the Perorominions are fixed
- Perorominions cannot be Crowd Controlled or Displaced in any way
- If a Perorominion is at 0% HP, it will continue to reflect damage to Perorodzilla
- Absorb Perorominions
- Perorodzilla will always use this ability after a fixed amount of time
- Perorodzilla is stunned after eating an exact total of seven Perorominions
- While Perorodzilla is stunned, 5 mini-peroros will be summoned. These mini-peroros have 2000 defence and will also reflect damage to Perorodzilla
- Hyper Spiral Eye Laser
- A cutscene will play after Perorodzilla uses this ability
- The backdrop of the fight will change, but the actual stage dimensions and stage environment does not