|Tile No.||Operate Cost||Operate Reward||School Bonus|
|Event Currency||OOPArts||Equipment BPs||Operate||Occupy|
Business Trip! The Momoyodou Beach House Franchise Plan!
Refer to Business Trip! The Momoyodou Beach House Franchise Plan!/Rerun for details on the rerun version of this event.
|Japanese name||出張！百夜堂 海の家FC計画|
|English name||Business Trip! Momoyodou Beach House Franchise Plan!|
|Event period||07/20/2022 12:00 — 08/03/2022 10:59|
|Reward exchange||07/20/2022 12:00 — 08/09/2022 10:59|
|English name||Biz Trip! Momoyodou Beach Shack Franchise Plan|
|Event period||01/31/2023 12:00 — 02/14/2023 10:59|
|Reward exchange||01/31/2023 12:00 — 02/21/2023 10:59|
- During the event period, there will be different banners happening on certain days.
- New Event Limited Character: Shizuko (Swimsuit) (★)
- Player must have completed Area 2-3 to participate.
- This event entire gameplay including story revolve around the Conquest game mode. Refer to Conquest for more details.
- Exchange Shop, Daily Missions and Achievement Missions will be in this event.
- Event Points Milestone Rewards will not be in this event.
- All challenge stages will be unlocked 1 day after the event start.
Additional new separate content/updates alongside the Event:
- 3★ rate permanently raised from 2.5% to 3%.
- New School Exchange (Scrimmage) Difficulty D.
- New Bounty shop, currency is gained by spending bounty tickets.
- Monthly pack reworked. It now includes School Exchange (Scrimmage) Tickets, and reduces the AP cost (to zero if you have both monthly packs).
- Unlock the 4th equipment slot for students with Favorite Item when you reach affection rank 20 or higher with the particular student. A new MomoTalk episode will be added to obtain the favorite item.
- Favorite items for Aru, Tsurugi, Shun (Kid), Asuna (Bunny Girl), Yuuka, and Hare are implemented as of this event.
- Add a Battle Skip function that allows players to skip any battle except the BOSS. The result will be the same as if you cleared the stage in AUTO mode. Unlock Requirement: Clear Mission 5-5 Normal.
- Add a new 3rd Crafting Node where players can craft various items such as materials of advanced level or higher, Eligma, Student's Eleph, and Credits.
In this event, the event story will progress by advancing the Conquest game mode. Conquest is a base-control event in which the goal is to steal the tiles in the event area before Occupying the entire area.
- The OOPArts and Equipment Blueprints drop rate is incredibly high. Try to farm as much as you can.
- You should try to rush to Area 3 or Area 4 as soon as possible as those areas have the highest efficiency for event currency drops.
- If you want to maximize your Credits frmo Settlement, claim all of the tiles in Area 4, then 3, 2, and 1. After that, upgrade the Base Tile to Level 3 for Area 4, then 3, 2, and 1.
- You can get 3Shizuko's (Swimsuit) Eleph by upgrading the Base Tile to Level 3.
- Upgrading all Base Tiles to Level 3 will cost a total of 13kLocal Currency.
- There are a total of 29 Base Tile in this event, upgrading all of them to max give you a total of 87Shizuko's (Swimsuit) Eleph.
- If you have occupied all the General Tiles and Base Tiles and upgraded all the Base Tiles to level 3, you can earn 1,067,200 Credits per Settlement gauge.
There are 3 types of tiles in the Conquest battle area:
- General Tile: Requires Local Currency to Occupy the tile; no battle.
- Battle Tile: Requires Local Currency to battle and occupy the tile. Can not be operated. Can not be upgraded.
- Base Tile: Requires Local Currency to battle and occupy the tile. Can be operated for rewards. Can be upgraded twice.
Once the Base Tile is occupied, players can Operate the Tile by spending AP to obtain Event Currency, Local Currency, and various materials. In order to Conquer and Operate, players are required to assign teams for Battle and Operate. Players can obtain bonus effects such as Battle Buffs and Reward Bonuses by assigning students to the specified schools.
There are 3 additional system beside Conquer and Operate.
- Settlement: Players can earn credits as a reward when the Local Currency gauge (1500) is maxed out. The amount of credits that can be earned increases as players conquer more tiles and level up their base tile.
- Surprise Event: A ship will spawn on a random General Tile once 600 AP has been spent. This event occurs once a day.
- Treasure Chest: A chest is hidden in each area, and finding it will reward players with Pyroxene.
- Occupying General Tile costs 100Local Currency.
- Occupying Battle Tile costs 150Local Currency.
- Occupying Base Tile costs 150Local Currency.
- Occupying Surprise Event Tile cost 10Local Currency.
- Players can borrow Club & Friend students to assist in battle up to 3 times a day.
- Players must defeat the mob with the same faction number as the Boss enemy before they can challenge them.
- Local Currency used to initiate a battle will be refunded if a player is defeated or gives up in a battle to conquer a Battle Tile or Base Tile.
- Players must clear the battle with 3★ in order to Operate on the Base Tile. If players clear the battle in 1★ or 2★, they can conquer the adjacent tiles but will not be able to Operate on the occupied Base Tile.
- Assign students to a base tile to get drop bonuses for the event currency drop when operating the base.
- Players can only change the students assigned to a base tile up to 20 times a day.
- Players can borrow Club & Friend students to assist in operating the Base Tile. There are no rental fees.
- Players can use the same students assigned to the operating team in battle, and vice versa.
- AP cost to operate varies depending on the area, so please refer to in-game for more information.
- Settlement gauge will also increase when players spend Local Currency at the Exchange shop.
- Base Tile can be upgraded up to Level 3. Upgrading to Level 2 will cost 150 Local Currency, Level 3 will cost 300 Local Currency.
- The Credits amount for Settlement rewards will increase by 50% at Level 2, and 100% at Level 3. Obtain Shizuko's (Swimsuit) Eleph when the base tile levels up.
- Reward for Surprise Event, Treasure Chest, and Settlement can only be received during the Event period, i.e., if you spend Local Currency during the Reward Exchange Period, the Settlement gauge will not increase, and you will not be able to get any credits from it.
|Base Tile & Boss Tile|
|Unoccupied Base Tile / Boss Tile.
Cost 150Local Currency to battle and conquer the tile.
|Occupied Base / Boss Tile Level 1. Base Settlement Credits earning. Operate AP Cost depend on the Area.
Cost 150Local Currency to upgrade to the next level.
|Occupied Base / Boss Tile Level 2. Increase Settlement Credits earning by 50%. Operate AP Cost depend on the Area.|
|Occupied Base / Boss Tile Level 3. Increase Settlement Credits earning by 100%. Operate AP Cost depend on the Area.
Max Level. 2Shizuko's (Swimsuit) Eleph after reaching this level.
|Battle Tile & General Tile|
|Unoccupied Battle Tile.
Cost 150Local Currency to battle and conquer the tile.
|Occupied Battle Tile. Base Settlement Credits earning.
This Tile cannot be upgrade.
|Unoccupied Challenge Battle Tile.
Cost 10Local Currency to battle and conquer the tile.
|Occupied Challenge Battle Tile. No Settlement Credits.
3★ Clear Reward 50Pyroxene.
|General Tile. No Battle.
Cost 100Local Currency to conquer the tile.
|Treasure Chest hidden in General Tile. Spawn Position might be random.
|Surprise Event: A ship will spawn on a random General Tile once 600AP is spent. This event occurs only once a day.|
Mission Details & Rewards
- In this base control type event, players will need to organize teams based on specific schools rather than characters, unlike in other event, making it easier to get the max bonus without requiring specific characters. The Maximum Reward Bonus in each Base Tile is 120%.
- Area 3 and Area 4 have similar AP efficiency so players can choose whichever tile they want when farming the event currency.
- Area 4 has higher efficiency for Shop Exchange Currency Drop, but Area 3 and Area 4 have the same AP efficiency for Local Currency and Mixed Event Currency Drop.
- Due to the tile-based map, it is impossible to pinpoint the tile's position. As such, there will only be the analyze reward in each Area. For enemy details, we recommend you to check out the event page at Schale.gg.
- Battle Team Damage Buff = 2 / 4 / 6 Unit — 50% / 100% / 150%
- Operate Reward Bonuses = 2 / 4 / 6 Unit — 40% / 80% / 120%
|1||Daily Login once||150Local Currency|
|1||Occupy a base once||50kCredits|
|2||Occupy a base 3 times||60kCredits|
|3||Occupy a base 5 times||80kCredits|
|4||Occupy a base 10 times||90kCredits|
|5||Occupy a base 15 times||100kCredits|
|6||Occupy a base 20 times||110kCredits|
|7||Occupy a base 25 times||120kCredits|
|8||Occupy a base 30 times||130kCredits|
|9||Occupy a base 35 times||150kCredits|
|10||Occupy a base 45 times||160kCredits|
|11||Occupy a base 55 times||170kCredits|
|12||Occupy a base 65 times||180kCredits|
|13||Occupy a base 75 times||200kCredits|
|14||Occupy all of area 1||80Pyroxene|
|15||Occupy all of area 2||80Pyroxene|
|16||Occupy all of area 3||80Pyroxene|
|17||Occupy all of area 4||80Pyroxene|
|18||Own 1 Lv. 2 bases||100kCredits|
|19||Own 3 Lv. 2 bases||100kCredits|
|20||Own 5 Lv. 2 bases||100kCredits|
|21||Own 10 Lv. 2 bases||200kCredits|
|22||Own 15 Lv. 2 bases||200kCredits|
|23||Own 20 Lv. 2 bases||200kCredits|
|24||Own 25 Lv. 2 bases||200kCredits|
|25||Own 29 Lv. 2 bases||300kCredits|
|26||Own 1 Lv. 3 bases||40Pyroxene|
|27||Own 3 Lv. 3 bases||40Pyroxene|
|28||Own 5 Lv. 3 bases||40Pyroxene|
|29||Own 10 Lv. 3 bases||40Pyroxene|
|30||Own 15 Lv. 3 bases||40Pyroxene|
|31||Own 20 Lv. 3 bases||40Pyroxene|
|32||Own 25 Lv. 3 bases||40Pyroxene|
|33||Own 29 Lv. 3 bases||40Pyroxene|
|34||Defeat the area 1 boss||200kCredits|
|35||Defeat the area 2 boss||200kCredits|
|36||Defeat the area 3 boss||300kCredits|
|37||Defeat the area 4 boss||300kCredits|
|38||Complete 25 Achievement Missions||1Secret Tech Notes|
|Total Achievement Rewards|
|Novice Activity Report||1||500||500|
|Normal Activity Report||10||100||1,000|
|Advanced Activity Report||40||25||1,000|
|Superior Activity Report||200||10||2,000|
|Beginner Tech Notes (Hyakkiyako)||7||50||350|
|Normal Tech Notes (Hyakkiyako)||12||35||420|
|Advanced Tech Notes (Hyakkiyako)||24||25||600|
|Superior Tech Notes (Hyakkiyako)||60||10||600|
|Beginner Tech Notes (Abydos)||7||50||350|
|Normal Tech Notes (Abydos)||12||35||420|
|Advanced Tech Notes (Abydos)||24||25||600|
|Superior Tech Notes (Abydos)||60||10||600|
|Beachside Cooling Fan||1,500||1||1,500|
|Deep Sea Hot Spring Island Resort use rights||1,000||1||1,000|
|Lesser Enhancement Stone||1||200||200|
|Normal Enhancement Stone||4||50||200|
|Advanced Enhancement Stone||16||15||240|
|Superior Enhancement Stone||64||3||192|
|Beginner Tactical Training Blu-ray (Hyakkiyako)||20||20||400|
|Normal Tactical Training Blu-ray (Hyakkiyako)||40||15||600|
|Advanced Tactical Training Blu-ray (Hyakkiyako)||100||12||1,200|
|Superior Tactical Training Blu-ray (Hyakkiyako)||200||4||800|
|Beginner Tactical Training Blu-ray (Abydos)||20||20||400|
|Normal Tactical Training Blu-ray (Abydos)||40||15||600|
|Advanced Tactical Training Blu-ray (Abydos)||100||12||1,200|
|Superior Tactical Training Blu-ray (Abydos)||200||4||800|
|Chill & Cool Ice Cream Refrigerator||2,000||1||2,000|
|MushiQueen Cruise Resort use rights||2,000||1||2,000|
|Summer Ninjutsu Instructions Scroll||5||∞|
|Rusty Firing Pin||5||100||500|
|Intact Firing Pin||25||40||1,000|
|Chromium Firing Pin||100||20||2,000|
|Titanium Firing Pin||500||5||2,500|
|Totem Pole Fragment||3||100||300|
|Broken Totem Pole||10||40||400|
|Repaired Totem Pole||25||20||500|
|Intact Totem Pole||50||5||250|
|Nimrud Lens Piece||3||100||300|
|Broken Nimrud Lens||10||40||400|
|Damaged Nimrud Lens||25||20||500|
|Intact Nimrud Lens||50||5||250|
|Ultra-luxury Resort use rights||2,000||1||2,000|
|Shizuko's (Swimsuit) Eleph||300||∞|