Combined Operations (also commonly referred to as World Raid) is a game mode that pitches all players against server-wide raid bosses with large HP pools. Any damage dealt during the fight is applied to the Combined Operation Boss, once the HP of Combined Operation Boss drops to 0, Decisive Battle stage that does not cost a ticket for the first entry will occur.
- The Raid has multiple difficulties.
- Each attempt against the Boss will cost you a certain amount of tickets.
- There are no 1-hour time limit to challenge the boss and no sweep mechanic unlike regular Raids.
- Even if the Boss cannot be defeated within the time limit, it is possible to re-challenge the boss with the Boss HP still the same from previous run; another ticket will need to be used to enter the fight again.
- All difficulties have separately tracked states and will not be reset until the Boss of that difficulty is defeated, so should you challenge the boss on other difficulties while still mid-run, you will still be able to resume fight at the old difficulty later.
- Tickets will be not be refunded if you forfeit mid-battle.
- It is possible to use the same team to challenge the Boss again.
- Friend/Club Assist function is available. Any given unit can only be rented once per day; assist records are cleared during the daily server reset.
Combined Operations list
|06/23/2022 11:00 ~ 07/07/2022 10:59
|Abydos Resort Restoration Committee
|01/24/2023 11:00 ~ 02/10/2023 10:59
|F.SCT Battle Operation
|03/08/2023 11:00 ~ 03/22/2023 10:59
|PHT Decisive Battle
|07/18/2023 11:00 ~ 07/24/2023 10:59
|Abydos Resort Restoration Committee/Rerun