Combined Operations (also commonly referred to as World Raid) is a game mode that pitches all players against server-wide raid bosses with large HP pools. Any damage dealt during the fight is applied to the Combined Operation Boss, once the HP of Combined Operation Boss drops to 0, Decisive Battle stage that does not cost a ticket for the first entry will occur.
- The Raid has 3 difficulties "A", "B", and "C".
- Each attempt against the Boss will cost you 1 ticket.
- There are no 1-hour time limit to challenge the boss and no sweep mechanic unlike regular Raids.
- Even if the Boss cannot be defeated within the time limit, it is possible to re-challenge the boss with the Boss HP still the same from previous run; another ticket will need to be used to enter the fight again.
- All 3 difficulties have separately tracked states and will not be reset until the Boss of that difficulty is defeated, so should you challenge the boss on other difficulties while still mid-run, you will still be able to resume fight at the old difficulty later.
- Ex: You attempt boss difficulty "B" but fail at 20% HP, then you decide to challenge "A" and defeat it; if you challenge difficulty "B" again, the battle will resume at 20% where you last failed to defeat it.
- Tickets will be not be refunded if you forfeit mid-battle.
- It is possible to use the same team to challenge the Boss again.
- Friend/Club Assist function is available, difficulties A, B, and C allow use of 3, 2, and 1 rental student per run respectively. Any given unit can only be rented once per day; assist records are cleared during the daily server reset.
Combined Operations list
|Wakamo (Swimsuit)||06/23/2022 11:00 ~ 07/07/2022 10:59||1|