Get Set, Go!/Rerun
This is the rerun of the original Get Set, Go! event.
- Halo Festival - Limited-time Event Progress Website (JP)
- Halo Festival - Limited-time Minigame (JP)
- Maintenance News
- Event News
- Banner News
|Japanese name||Get Set, Go! ～キヴォトス晄輪大祭～|
|English name||Get Set, Go! ~ Kivotos Kourin Taisai ~|
|Event period||09/15/2023 11:00 — 09/27/2023 10:59|
|Reward exchange||09/15/2023 11:00 — 10/04/2023 10:59|
- New Banner: Haruna (Sportswear) (★★★)
- Rerun Banner: Mari (Sportswear) (★★★), Yuuka (Sportswear) (★★★)
- Event Limited Character: Hasumi (Sportswear) (★)
- Player must have completed Area 2-3 to participate.
- Players can obtain Hasumi (Sportswear) and 630Hasumi's (Sportswear) Eleph by clearing Story 01 of the event.
- Limited-time minigame Dice Race will be available. The Dice Race minigame has been revamped from the original run.
- Die roll costs have been increased from 150 to 500.
- Completion Reward has been lowered from 50 laps to 20 laps to make up for the increased cost of rolling a single die. There's also slightly less total reward compared to before.
- Dice Race Track reward has been changed completely.
- Hasumi's (Sportswear) Eleph has been removed from the Dice Race Track and Completion Reward for the reason above.
- A new Memories section has been added with the Rerun of this event. This is the Epilogue of the Halo Festival event. This epilogue can also be found in the official Blue Archive YouTube channel
- Achievement Mission and Exchange Shop will be in this event.
- Event Points Milestone will not be in this event.
Additional new separate content/updates alongside the Event:
Dice Race is a minigame where players roll a die and run along the track according to the number rolled. Players can earn various rewards such as Credits, Random Equipment Box, Eligma, and EXP materials.
- Rolling a die costs 500Sports Drink.
- When finishing a lap around the track, a +1 lap count will be added to the Completion Reward. By lapping around the track, players can obtain various rewards, such as 1-Recruitment Ticket and Secret Tech Notes.
- When players go around the track, they will be able to collect the Event Photo Collection CG. The CG collection can be viewed anytime in the cafe via the furniture Memories of the Sports Day.
The total reward that players can obtain from the Completion Reward is as below (20 Laps).
|Total Completion Reward|
|EXP Materials||60Advanced Activity Report|
|Other||15Dice Fixed Ticket|
|Event Item||Bonus Rate||Striker||Special||Max Bonus Rate|
- The way the stages work is that the game will save your highest bonus run so you don't need to repeat the quest manually over and over.
- Best bonus is saved per-item, so you can re-run the stage manually several times optimizing teams for maximum bonus for each item.
Clear Team Reference:
- Challenge 1 Clear by to ko
- Challenge 3 Clear by to ko
- Challenge 5 Mika Clear by to ko or No Mika Clear by Kiriha
- Challenge 1: Your team will be moving a lot and lots of Red enemies. Not much going on here.
- Challenge 3: There are lots of sweeper enemies, so you'll want to have AoE here and a strong single-target DPS to defeat the excavator boss at the end. The Excavator boss has an AoE Slam attack that applies a Healing Down debuff to your ally and also applies a DEF UP buff to itself. There's a gimmick where all enemies will be stunned, but the reason isn't known. Maybe they get stunned when you kill certain amount of sweepers(?). Beating the boss will immediately clear the stage.
- Challenge 5: The enemy is immune from any damage until the enemy dummy is defeated. There is a CC gauge that will stun the boss when the gauges are filled up, but it only lasts for a short time, so it is better to just ignore this gimmick. All the enemies have ridiculously high ATK and can easily kill your tank unit. Mika EX can easily one-shot the boss even without any buff; you just need to make sure to hit it fast enough before the boss's AoE skill kills your team.
Strategy Map Guide
Mission Details & Rewards
|1||Roll the die 5 Times in Dice Run||100kCredits|
|2||Roll the die 10 Times in Dice Run||100kCredits|
|3||Roll the die 20 Times in Dice Run||100kCredits|
|4||Roll the die 40 Times in Dice Run||1Memories of the Sports Day|
|5||Roll the die 60 Times in Dice Run||200kCredits|
|6||Roll the die 80 Times in Dice Run||200kCredits|
|7||Roll the die 100 Times in Dice Run||200kCredits|
|8||Roll the die 120 Times in Dice Run||200kCredits|
|9||Roll the die 140 Times in Dice Run||200kCredits|
|10||Roll the die 160 Times in Dice Run||200kCredits|
|11||Roll the die 180 Times in Dice Run||200kCredits|
|12||Roll the die 200 Times in Dice Run||300kCredits|
|13||Complete 1 lap on the track in Dice Run||20Pyroxene|
|14||Complete 3 laps on the track in Dice Run||20Pyroxene|
|15||Complete 5 laps on the track in Dice Run||20Pyroxene|
|16||Complete 10 laps on the track in Dice Run||20Pyroxene|
|17||Complete 15 laps on the track in Dice Run||20Pyroxene|
|18||Complete 20 laps on the track in Dice Run||20Pyroxene|
|19||Complete 25 laps on the track in Dice Run||20Pyroxene|
|20||Complete 30 laps on the track in Dice Run||20Pyroxene|
|21||Complete 35 laps on the track in Dice Run||30Pyroxene|
|22||Complete 40 laps on the track in Dice Run||30Pyroxene|
|23||Clear Quest 1 within 75 seconds||600kCredits|
|24||Clear Quest 2 within 75 seconds||600kCredits|
|25||Clear Quest 3 within 75 seconds||600kCredits|
|26||Clear Quest 4 within 75 seconds||600kCredits|
|27||Clear Quest 5 within 75 seconds||650kCredits|
|28||Clear Quest 6 within 75 seconds||650kCredits|
|29||Clear Quest 7 within 75 seconds||650kCredits|
|30||Clear Quest 8 within 75 seconds||650kCredits|
|31||Clear Quest 9 within 75 seconds||750kCredits|
|32||Clear Quest 10 within 75 seconds||750kCredits|
|33||Clear Quest 11 within 75 seconds||750kCredits|
|34||Clear Quest 12 within 75 seconds||750kCredits|
|35||Clear Challenge 1 within 90 seconds||100Pyroxene|
|36||Clear Challenge 2 within 320 seconds||100Pyroxene|
|37||Clear Challenge 3 within 100 seconds||100Pyroxene|
|38||Clear Challenge 4 within 240 seconds||100Pyroxene|
|39||Clear Challenge 5 within 90 seconds||100Pyroxene|
|40||Clear Challenge 2 within 3 turns||90Pyroxene|
|41||Clear Challenge 4 within 5 turns||90Pyroxene|
|42||Complete 16 Achievement Missions||1Secret Tech Notes|
|Total Achievement Rewards|
|Novice Activity Report||1||250||250|
|Normal Activity Report||10||150||1,500|
|Advanced Activity Report||40||50||2,000|
|Superior Activity Report||200||15||3,000|
|Beginner Tech Notes (Millennium)||7||40||280|
|Normal Tech Notes (Millennium)||12||30||360|
|Advanced Tech Notes (Millennium)||24||20||480|
|Superior Tech Notes (Millennium)||60||10||600|
|Beginner Tech Notes (Trinity)||7||40||280|
|Normal Tech Notes (Trinity)||12||30||360|
|Advanced Tech Notes (Trinity)||24||20||480|
|Superior Tech Notes (Trinity)||60||10||600|
|Sports Day Mat・Sky Blue||2,000||1||2,000|
|Lesser Enhancement Stone||1||250||250|
|Normal Enhancement Stone||4||150||600|
|Advanced Enhancement Stone||16||50||800|
|Superior Enhancement Stone||64||15||960|
|Beginner Tactical Training Blu-ray (Millennium)||20||35||700|
|Normal Tactical Training Blu-ray (Millennium)||40||30||1,200|
|Advanced Tactical Training Blu-ray (Millennium)||100||25||2,500|
|Superior Tactical Training Blu-ray (Millennium)||200||7||1,400|
|Beginner Tactical Training Blu-ray (Trinity)||20||35||700|
|Normal Tactical Training Blu-ray (Trinity)||40||30||1,200|
|Advanced Tactical Training Blu-ray (Trinity)||100||25||2,500|
|Superior Tactical Training Blu-ray (Trinity)||200||7||1,400|
|Sports Day Bread-eating Race Stand||1,500||1||1,500|
|Large Whole Cake||200||10||2,000|
|Brain Teaser Puzzle Cube||200||10||2,000|
|Nutrient-rich Multivitamin Jellies||300||2||600|
|Mystery Stone Piece||3||150||450|
|Broken Mystery Stone||10||60||600|
|Repaired Mystery Stone||25||30||750|
|Intact Mystery Stone||50||15||750|
|Rohonc Codex Page||3||150||450|
|Damaged Rohonc Codex||10||60||600|
|Annotated Rohonc Codex||25||30||750|
|Intact Rohonc Codex||50||15||750|
|Recess Bench Table||2,000||1||2,000|
Dice Race Track Reward
Refer to Dice Race for the mechanics.
Gold Tile is the starting point. Reaching that point or passing it will complete 1 lap.
Dice Race Completion Reward
|Lap: 1||1Dice Fixed Ticket||Lap: 11||1Dice Fixed Ticket
|Lap: 2||1Dice Fixed Ticket||Lap: 12||1Dice Fixed Ticket
|Lap: 3||1Dice Fixed Ticket||Lap: 13||1Dice Fixed Ticket
|Lap: 4||1Dice Fixed Ticket||Lap: 14||1Dice Fixed Ticket
|Lap: 5||1Dice Fixed Ticket||Lap: 15||1Dice Fixed Ticket
|Lap: 6||1Dice Fixed Ticket||Lap: 16||2MCredits|
|Lap: 7||1Dice Fixed Ticket||Lap: 17||2MCredits|
|Lap: 8||1Dice Fixed Ticket||Lap: 18||2MCredits|
|Lap: 9||1Dice Fixed Ticket||Lap: 19||2MCredits|
|Lap: 10||1Dice Fixed Ticket||Lap: 20||2MCredits|